Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday

Good morning peeps,

Well I am tired and the Church are rumbling like an underground train. It is Jersey which is rumbling now, which is much more worrying. I like underground trains but not churches.
Underground trains rush along with bright lights and I thoroughly approve of that, I want to go and play with the underground trains.
Richard was an underground driver, he told me all about it. He used to put his mug out the window for tea at Holborn.

Yesterday I was tired but I had coffee with my mate, and I worked on one of my end of term papers quite satisfactorily.

Hollyoaks has been very dramatic, I watched it and the preview last night, Mercedes showed utter courage that was admirable, she isn't as shallow since Gabriel died. I think Mercedes won her life through her courage and care, but there was that funny moment with the chess board
'oy, stop knocking my prawns!'

I wish I could win my life from the Diocese of Winchester, but to be honest, if I did, that would be when I died anyway, because their noose has been choking me since I was 19 and I don't know anything else, when they remove the noose my neck is broken anyway, do you understand that? It is predestined that I die at their hands and I agree to this at the price of the diocese of winchester being shattered, for the sake of children and the vulnerable and their welfare and safety. The Diocese of Winchester is a monster that uses God's name in vain for it's evil.

'Je Suis Bob Hill, Je vais me battre jusqu'à ce que je tombe , avec courage'.

Anyway, on a lighter note, it is pouring with rain and I feel tired.
I slept well and got up early to do the papers, I will have to stop doing the hotels because there is too much pressure, the boss will be disappointed.
I am tired but progressing with my end of term work, Today is rain but I have work clearing out a shed and a garage, ooh what fun, cobwebs, dust and HUGE HAIRY SPIDERS! :)
Huge hairy spiders are good, they save me the cost of buying dinner, crunch crunch crunch.

I can imagine new readers reading this with horror and saying 'The Jersey Deanery are right, she is utterly nuts!' :) The fact that I can imagine that kind of says I am not nuts. But I am driven mad by the Church of England's stupid and cruel harm to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.