Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 12 May 2016

Thursday

Good morning peeps,

I am now suffering severe relapse and surveying the damage of being contacted by the Bishop of Winchester.

I regret not acting on the faint Bob Hill thought that I had the other week, of writing to the church and warning them not to disrupt my exams. I did consider it, I nearly did it, but the church don't listen to me, and I was so busy, I didn't. And as a result my studies are catastrophically disrupted. Yesterday's shock meant I missed the most important tutorial of the year that was for guidance on my biggest end of term paper. But that prat at Winchester doesn't care, he has been advised by PR and The Powers That Be, to fake an apology and thus pretend everything is alright. It isn't alright. Sally, does he always fake it? I know he is an impotent Bishop as well as him being a lesbian, but...

As those of you who know me will have noticed, I went into relapse as a result of witnessing a serious road accident while preparing for a major exam and then making a long journey to take the exam. The relapse has been doubled as a result of that prat at Winchester and I am really unwell now, I can't work when I am this sick and it makes living hard. I suppose the Bishop doesn't give a damn about that as long as he can tell whatever idiot told him to 'apologise' that he has apologized.
Nothing has changed, it is the same deceit and PR as before.
But relapse or no relapse, I am going to slam against the Church of England with every atom of my soul until they stop.
I may be like Sampson bringing the pillars of the temple down as he died, but I will bring that Godless Corporation, the Diocese of Winchester down as they kill me.
This is a pledge and with no doubt that they do not intend to stop attacking me, this is what will happen, I will have my teeth in their throat as I die.

It is raining again, and my customer has just sent a text to move the gardening to next week. Phew, I am not fit to work, so the rain and the customers being proactive makes me look less unfit for work.

Well peeps, welcome to the hellmouth, there is no good to come of this, none.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.