Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 8 May 2016

Sunday

Good morning peeps,

Well I woke up from dreams about friends and pianos, which are both nice things to dream about, it was grey and drizzly when I got up at 6am, but it is turning into another hot day.
The papers were a bit late at the shop but not very late, so I did my round and came home thinking about how I have a day to do nothing in, that'll be the day! :)

I have a book called 'After Anna' to read and Hollyoaks will be on at 10am.

I haven't updated for a few days, mainly due to revision. So I must tell you about it.

On Friday I was revising well, my timetable of revision was working just fine, and by early evening I was ready to pop to the shop for something for supper and supplies for the journey in the morning before I consolidated my revision.
Unfortunately I witnessed a nasty road accident and I didn't get to the shop.
Flashbacks.
Thankfully my landlady was around to talk me out of the flashbacks. Interestingly the flashbacks seemed to be about the dead man the other year more than the accident I was in in 2009, but it was awful. Thankfully no one is dead this time and the person who suffered the injuries is recovering.

Anyway, the roads were closed and my neighbour would have been coming back from town, and I was worried that he can't walk far and the buses had been diverted away from us, so I went to meet him and found him leaning on a wall, looking a bit stunned. We leaned on walls and sat on walls and got home eventually.
But I couldn't revise, I was too shocked and unsettled and still hadn't got my supper.
When the roads opened, I walked round to the shop and got food and supplies.
I did my best to finish my revision as it was to be an early start in the morning.

Unfortunately the drama wasn't over for me, I picked up my glass of coke off the breakfast bar and the glass somehow just disintegrated, throwing coke over my precious beloved keyboard (music) and my toys on the sofa, grr. I wiped and drained the keyboard and I hope it will be OK, I will be devastated if not, and the toys are all going to need a wash :( I bet that will amuse my mates at the laundry.
But that wasn't the end of the disasters, one of the bay window curtains fell down :( Those curtains are big and high up and hard to put back, it isn't the first time I have put these curtains up, and I have trouble with raising my arms so it is excruciating trying to put these curtains up.

Anyway, so finally, having simply just done the best I could with revision, I went to bed.
I slept and I was dreaming about a baby when I was rudely awakened by the alarms just before 5am, I really didn't feel good about being up so early but never mind. I was OK after a cup of tea. I wonder if all these baby dreams are my hormones or whatever, a lot of childless women start having baby dreams don't they? Well I am not having children because I am too damaged and volatile, I will be a medical miracle and have a kitten instead.

Anyway, so I was up nice and early, everything ready, just a pity that Friday's final revision was so badly disrupted, because last minute revision is my secret weapon. By 6am I was off on the first leg of my journey, I had a break for breakfast at 8am, and then I got stuck in traffic!
I still got there in time but only just, and no time for last minute revising.
I took the exam, it was hard because of the shock of the previous day's road accident and the disrupted revision but I answered the questions.

Then I went on to have a nice day out after the exam.

I got home tired last night and I am still a bit tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.