This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 26 April 2016


Good morning,

And hello to a new reader from Jersey, and I am not talking about the Ashenden party. Gavin Ashenden Googles himself and has a roomful of mirrors, I would say he has combs and razors as well but he obviously doesn't.

Anyway, why spoil a sunny day by wasting blog space on a vicious narcissistic thug like Ashenden. It is a beautiful sunny day here and I have just done two paper rounds before Hollyoaks.

Yesterday when I finished work I was at a bit of a loss due to having no coursework to do and having already done exam revision and I was so tired, so I watched Hollyoaks and had an early night.

I dreamed a lot. I dreamed that I took Florence to the car boot sale and she broke down and I got a ticket for leaving her there, In the dream I was struggling with the dual-band phone and was ill so I couldn't ring the Car's Best Friend. It is funny because in real life I am having a slight problem with dual-band phone, both networks work, the problem is the sound, nothing else.

Anyway, I had another dream where my friend who died in January was alive, in the dream I was at her house and she was wearing her blue dressing gown which she always wore in the end, and she was smiling, but she didn't speak. I was so happy, as well as being confused and puzzled that she was alive, and I wanted to get a picture of us together, because there are no pictures of us and my adoptive mum never got to meet her.
The dream stayed like that and drifted. It was comforting.

Anyway, here I am, I will be back to this challenging flat clearing job later, I have chemical burns on my hands where I was scrubbing things with cleaning fluid and forgot to wear gloves. I can forget gloves when I am gardening but it isn't so clever when I am cleaning.

Anyway, another quiet day, some hard work, some music practice and not much else, I should go down to the beach but I am so tired in between work.

Update: My landlady said I can have a day off, which seems like a good idea as I am tired and have a lot of work this week, as well as meeting the support worker later this week.
Today I was supposed to have biopsy and splint but that has been cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment