Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 2 April 2016

Saturday

Good morning peeps,

Yesterday was a bit of a non-day. I did some music and had a sleep to make up for getting up at 4am.
I had a drive around in the car, and then went to work.
Work was surprisingly quiet in my department though not in others.
I was home early,  and I slept restlessly but I slept.

I went and did the papers this morning, then I had a drive along the seafront down the road, the tide was in and the sun was shining and it still is.
It is quite nice sitting here with the flat full of light and fresh air, I am watching Mel and Joey on E4.

Today I have a haircut at lunchtime, and I am hoping my landlady will come round and help me with a few things to do with the flat.
Then this afternoon/evening I am going out for a meal and to the Opera with my mate, we are seeing Madama Butterfly with the National Theatre Live. We usually see Ballet, and I like Ballet, but I haven't been to the Opera before, so I am interested, especially in the music side of course.
It's nice to have an evening off work too. Next week I resume all work as well as university after the break. 

Thanks to Jersey sending me Columbo stuff, I was able to trace this bit of music that I haven't heard since I was 12, I am quite pleased that it is exactly as I remember it, I just remember Columbo moving the figure on the battle-field and then this music:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADrVhj8UjBo

I hear that Ashenden is shooting his mouth off again, he should go get a job, and in this day and age the Church of England should know what safeguarding is and stop his damaging and Unchristian behaviour, he is like a lunatic who uses the church as an excuse for his lunacy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.