Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sunday

Well all night the wind howled and I dreamed about Jersey and the wind and the sea.
I woke once because I needed to cough a lot.
And this morning it was worse than ever trying to clear my lungs, while the wind still howled,
But the sea was a bit dissapointing as the tide was ebbing despite the wild wind.

I don't feel well enough to be up, but I have things to do.



And by the way:

Dear Jersey,

I already know you think you are something you are not, but I don't think you need to patrol the ports and airports in case someone wants to blow the teeny self-important island up, you are more likely to get the States chamber blown up by an islander who simply gets sick of the oligarchy and their lawlessness.
By the way, that won't be me.

HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.