This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 13 May 2013

Hi peeps,
It's ok, I just haven't been willing to log on and deal with the church of england until now.

Last night I went back to church as the youth group arrived, but I never bothered to go in.
My friend came by on her bike and asked if I wanted to come home for supper and a bath, and seeing as it was so cold and rainy, I agreed.

I had a nice bath, and she did me an egg and spring onion roll and some home made pizza, lots of fresh juice and a sweet milky drink.
she asked if I wanted to stay over and sleep on the sofa but I knew I wouldn't sleep well there and she doesn't sleep well, so I would probably be awake most of the night as she would be. So I reluctantly said goodbye and walked up to my stashpacks and got my thermal top as it was cold, the rain was dying out. I went to McD's and used their loo and put my thermal top on and got a cuppa tea and then started my walk.
Cold damp and windy evening.

I went back to tuck down at about 9pm.
I was worried by the old tramp hanging around, but he seems to be an empty spiritless person, and then as I settled to sleep, a car was broken down nearby so there was a rescue truck and a lot of noise and light, I was miffed, but by 9.30 it was peaceful and I slept.

I woke at midnight as a heavy rain shower started, I knew that no rain was forecast, just possible showers, so I stayed where I was, the rain didn't last. I slept again.

I woke quiet and peaceful in the morning but it was hard to get up. One of the things about depression is that getting up is almost physically impossible, and one of the things about rough sleeping is that you have to get up. Which is one of the reasons I live outdoors.

I got up and had a light breakfast and then a cuppa from the burger van, my pal with learning difficulties really likes giving me stickers now, he was at the burger van with two cups of coffee! and he gave me two stickers.

I went and sat on the church bench, then I got up because reacently I have really wanted to break into a run and jump the wall, wanted to be myself again, but I couldn't run or jump, so I climbed up on the wall and stood looking at the land that I love.
Another homeless guy came along and borrowed the bench.

I walked up to the other bench, church people kept coming along and saying hi, one of them got me a coffee and some biscuits, and I hoovered that and wandered off.

I went up to the coffee morning, the Scottish lady wasn't there, my old friend was there, she made a huge fuss of me and asked if she had offended me, I assured her she hadn't, she said she was worried because I had not been around and she worried because she had touched my arms on Good Friday, but I told her it was all ok and she had never upset me.
We had a good old natter and she bought me two little toy animals from the toy stall, 20p each.

Then I came here at last. Now to log on and find out what hell is in store for me at the hands of the church and police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.