Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 25 May 2013

Hi peeps,
I wandered into church because there was a 'ladies breakfast' and while I don't approve of segregation I do approve of food! :) and they were very kind to me and I had peanut butter on toast and some tea :)

I am off to lunch with my pals soon.

Those of you who pray, pray me through this bank holiday weekend! An extra day with nowhere to go, and also the hayfever is driving me mental even though I am taking my tablets for it and my chest is still rattly.
Also keep praying that it will be possible for me to have EMDR, if such a senior psychologist  is concerned enough to try and get me the treatment then that is both good and concerning, and it would be better for me to have EMDR than ECT of course, I think ECT would kill me, though I did ask for it when I was younger and was not taken seriously because none of the doctors in my young adulthood knew or cared how damaged I was by my childhood.
I am keen to have EMDR, it may help me a lot, I did try very hard to get EMDR a few years back.

Anyway, it is a sunny saturday and I will have lunch with my pals soon, that will be nice.
Pray me through the bank holiday! :)

I am kind of confused as to who I am at the moment, because both my old name and identity and the slightly newer name and identity by which most of my blog readers know me are being used in equal amounts at the moment because of the church investigations and I do get a bit confused.
I still prefer my newer name, because it feels clean and friendly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.