Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 18 May 2013

Good morning peeps,
I went on a long train journey last night.
I went to a city that I knew before I was homeless and while I was homeless.
I like that city, the  people are polite and friendly. It is part of a particular area of the Uk where people are polite, have manners and make you feel good because they do.
It was nice to be back.

There was a homeless woman begging and she looked vaguely familiar but she didn't speak or ask me for money.
I got a cuppa at a BK and the girl there was ever so nice. It helps me to communicate when people are nice.

I looked at the river and vaguely remembered someone who had been a close friend who used to live near here, I wonder where she is now, she had problems, and I hope she made it and is ok.

I headed onwards by train, and even though it was a Friday night, it was not too bad for a drunk train, quite ok in fact.
Eventually I landed and went to bed down. I was worried that my new small backpack wouldn't be a good pillow but it was ok. I was asleep instantly and slept like I was dead until morning and the sad dreams were too vague to remember.
I woke feeling tired. This is not good, I am sleeping like I'm dead and waking up tired.
I got up and went for a light breakfast.
Went and had a thorough wash and changed some of my clothes.

had a cuppa and read a discarded newspaper and then it was library time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.