Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 30 May 2013

Hi peeps,
I sat in the library yesterday, writing and also dealing with the latest smear campaign against me by the politicians and clergy who support the abusers and wrongdoers in the church case.

The library closed at 5pm and it was still raining, I walked up and sat on the bench in the church porch.
Lucky for me, someone had hired a church room for an AGM and the caretakers let me in and I was allowed to sit in while the AGM went on, I typed quietly on my computer.
The AGM was supposed to be 7pm to 9.30pm but they had finished by 8, which was a pity. The caretakers had gone to do their shopping and had promised to bring me back milk for a cuppa, but by the time they got back the AGM had finished so I got one quick cuppa before they locked up.

Thankfully the rain was now light with gaps in it, so I had my walk.

When I had walked a bit I found that all the glaring lights on the pub were out for once, and so the porch was in shadow, I wasted no time in getting my bedding and tucking down, there was a bit of noise from the pub but I was hidden in darkness and slept deeply while the rain hammered down outside.

I slept and dreamed, I do not remember the dreams, I woke when the alarm went off, and got up at about 7.30, there is no point getting up early in a thin time.

I had a small amount of change, most of which I had been given to get some glue because my boots were falling apart, but I decided that seeing as I had no food and the rain was hammering down, I needed to go to McD's and get a hot cuppa with sugar. So I did.
I sat in McD's and drank my tea for some time, and read my book.

Then I had a quick wash and went to the coffee morning where my friend would be, and she was, and we had several cups of tea and a number of biscuits and some sausage rolls and a good natter.

The bad weather is still here, and I have no lunch.

Things to pray for for me, praying contingent: food and hot drinks for the week, money ran out too quickly this time, I am not sure how apart from travel and therapy costs and new jeans and things.
continued prayers about the smear campaign and the behaviour of church leaders and politicians over this whole matter, the chest infection is getting better but still lingering slightly, and I need to continue my writing.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.