This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Good morning peeps,
Yesterday I enjoyed reading my books and listening to my radio and doing a bit more weeding.

It got cold as the sun set and I got my bedding and put on my thermal top and read my books with a duvet wrapped around me.
I went for my walk and got a cuppa and then I went and bedded down.

I slept immediately and deeply and woke at 1am as the rain started. I scrambled for the porch, bedded down and slept again.
I woke this morning too hot, it is warmer in the porch than out in the open.
I cannot normally sleep in the porch as it has become simply too dangerous in the evening with that lout's pub nearby, but it is ok from about midnight, and normally I am too tired to stay up that late and wander around.
so I bed down elsewhere.

Anyway, I woke up safe and dry and too hot in the porch this morning, it was hammering down with rain and hadn't stopped all night, I had been dreaming about a rather out of control motorway drive and was relieved to wake up.
It was 7.30 or later by the time I packed up my bedding, I had found some rolls of unused black sacks and rebagged the bedding as the old bags were getting holey, so my bedding went back in the stashplace nicely waterproofed.

I headed for McD's and sat reading my book there as I ate my light breakfast and drank my cuppa.
The rain continued.
I sat for a long time and then had a quick wash and then it was library time.

I will be going to see my pals later for cuppas and social and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.