This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 31 May 2013

Good morning you peeps you!

Well yesterday I stayed in the library until late and typed away at the documents. I had tea and biscuits at church in the afternoon but I couldn't get any solid food.
When the library closed I went back to church as there is always a church event on Thursday and I am allowed to sit in and drink tea, so I sat and drank tea and typed and made it to page 40 of my statement.
My friend texted and asked me to get a number for her off a piece of paper in the church bin, so I did and texted it to her and some time later she came rushing in and gave me a food parcel and some money.

When church closed I had a brief walk and then went and tucked down thankfully in my corner.
I was asleep immediately but I don't think I slept deeply during the night as I dreamed a lot and woke feeling tired.

I had been dreaming before I woke, I was on a beach on the Island, the sea was beautiful and it was a fine day, there were many boats out and people were bringing their dinghys back from sailing and dragging them up the beach. I decided I must sail again and someone told me I should do a boat-share in order to have access to a boat, so I looked up boat-shares and found lots of horse-shares instead, but then I was looking at a boat that I might share and wondering if I could afford it.

I woke up tired and my eyes were stuck shut.
I got up and stashed and started a slow wander down the road to town. Our Vicar was struggling to get a load of stuff out of his car as well as hold his dog, and I kind leaned on a post and giggled, which was most rude of me, and he muttered about not having enough hands and politely said hello as well.
I should have offered to help but I was still half-asleep.

I went to McD's and got a cuppa and sat with it in the lovely cold fresh wind in the precinct., then I had a brief walk and then went to poundland and got superglue.

I had a wash and then I sat somewhere quiet and tried to superglue my boots back together, I am telling you this, superglue is sticky, it burns and it goes everywhere! well some of it went on the boots and most went on my jeans and hands! :)
My boots are a bit more stuck together than they were, but you know how superglue tends to glue you to everything etc? well it did, so I had fun.

I also changed my socks and treated my battered feet.
Then I had a banana and some malt loaf from my food parcel for breakfast.

Then here I am.

Things to pray about? Well the chest infection is nearly gone! so that is prayer answered, continued prayer for food and hot drinks and things over the next five days. And most important probably is prayers about the corrupt church leaders and politicians as they continue to stir things and are having a much publicized meeting that seems to be against me and against the enquiry into what has happened etc.Please pray about that meeting. Please also pray that I am ok as it is the weekend and weekend nights are the most dangerous and I don't want the police hassling me either and I also have nowhere much to go during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.