This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 4 January 2017


Good evening peeps,

I should be asleep. Last night I was traumatized by police on twitter, and as a result I had a bad night and upsetting dreams.
I had to be up very early and fortunately I woke early despite everything and was able to get to where I was hitching a lift to work.
There is almost no parking where we are working so I hitched a lift in the works van.

We worked very hard all day, clearing a site strewn with rubble and rubbish, and tomorrow we return to level the site for grass.

It was hard work but we did well, and the people we were working for provided much tea and bacon sarnies and mince pies, luxury.

The funny part of the day was that I was demolishing a pile of rubble and earth and brambles with a pickaxe and I kept being ambushed by big fat frogs, yes, really.
About 6 or 7 at least, obviously cosily tucked into the waste piles which haven't been disturbed for years, and I ruined their happy home.
The funnies bits of this included me going to pick up a rock and yelping with surprise as the rock hopped away. One of my fellow gardeners was startled by my yelp and then burst out laughing.
Then when I threw something past him into the ditch, he said 'You didn't just throw a frog, did you!'
No. It was a bit of mushroom.
And later on a frog was crawling through the fence and actually looking at me.
'It's giving you the evil eye, JJ!'

Haha. That was funny, more funny to tell people this evening at the fondue party.
'Every time I lifted my pickaxe, a frog appeared!'

Anyway. We did a good hard day's work, and came home.
I had to have a long hot bath both because my muscles might seize up and make me ill and because I was going out this evening. What a lot to cope with in 24 hours!

I was collected for the fondue party, and we had a lovely evening and I came home wondering why my body and mind are withstanding all this so well.
Now the concern is tomorrow, an equally early start and tomorrow I will see if I have made myself ill from high impact work. I can certainly feel the effect on my body now, but if I can sleep well enough, my muscles may relax and then I won't get sick.

I hope Max is OK, I haven't been to see him since yesterday morning.

The weather has been and is, very cold indeed, everything will freeze again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.