Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

The world woke up and went back to normal today, how rude of it, I was getting used to the empty dream world where paperwork and deadlines don't exist.

Well this morning I was rudely awoken by the alarms going off and I had to get up to move Max.
Max has been a guest on the property of a local business owner over Christmas, most kind of him, but I was supposed to have a parking space here and someone else took it, so Max had to move to the place where he will be under a permit from this morning. Max was frozen solid with harsh frost and I had no de-icer left so I had to leave the engine running etc.

I trotted Max round to his new place. Then I had to go to the council to confirm the permit and do other registration documents. This was a good excuse for breakfast in town and on such a lovely sunny morning. Yes I have a day off.
The paperwork was fairly straighforward and stress-free, the council offices were surprisingly quiet apart from a stream of council staff who had forgotten their passcards. First day back after the holidays!

Anyway, so I have a day off, although there is no such thing in my world. I have plenty to do!

Then from tomorrow I am on garden clearance work, hard work and I will be meeting my workmate at 7.30am tomorrow to hitch a lift to work as there isn't enough parking at the site for my car and the van.

Talking of Vans, I was watching 'The lady in the Van' on iPlayer last night, it does resound with me, dunno why! And no comments required on that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.