Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 30 January 2017

Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon peeps,

I am a bit dizzy. Someone sent me £10 for food, (Thank you). When my blood sugar drops and then I eat a meal, my blood sugar shoots up and I get this uncomfortable state of sleepy daze. But at least I have eaten.

I went to work this morning, the weather was grey and drizzly and I did two sites on my own before ending up working with my workmate for the last one, the drizzle and rain was fog on the sea and the fog horns yelled crossly all the time.

I was only doing a half day before coming here and continuing to work on 'Destruction' which will hopefully go to publish tonight.

The stalkerstat is still acting as if my blog is astounding, I want to know why. Stalker reader, in case you don't know, someone who views the  blog very frequently is a stalkerstat, what are you looking for? You have a Linux browser and the stat says that you are in Sheffield but that it likely to be a bounce rather than genuinely Sheffield. If you are looking for articles on the church, that is on my other blog.

I am listening to a good old favourite that someone in Jersey put up when my case was being splashed all over the news in 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kx_LbzasKU

Ooh, 'Goodnight Anna' Just reviewed up again nicely! Look.

'This is a difficult subject, and this excerpt isn't the kind of thing I usually read. But that's part of the pleasure of being on this site.
I have to admit that I wasn't expecting to be gripped by this, but I found I was. Anna's voice is so clear and straight that you instantly warm to her and believe everything that happens to her, as well as the way she reacts and feels about it all. And the strange characters she comes across are clear and various and utterly believable too. She paints a picture of a sort of nightmare world that exists just out of everyone else's line of sight, a world I seriously hope never to have to become used to myself. I salute Anna's pluck, and her survival through it all. She never feels sorry for herself, she stoically accepts her lot at the hands of an undescribed and unidentified set of 'destroyers', in a way that never feels unreal or made-up. 
I like the very simple language, with short sentences and chapters and simple repetition of words, with no spare, very much like the life that Anna herself is leading. I'm not sure how large a readership a story like this would attract, but I hope it does well. I imagine Ken Loach would love it.
It reminds me in a strange way of a film I much admire, called 'Dirty Pretty Things', which was about illegal immigrants in London, also somewhat surreal and finding hope and life in the most difficult and constraining of circumstances.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.