Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hi peeps,

Well yesterday I went to see all me pals, I had a cuppa or five, and then my lunch parcel was dropped off for me.
I came over here to the town where I go to college and I sat here feeling ill and revising.
I got cough medicine and everything but felt worse and worse, so I quit for the day and went home.

Back in my town, my church were having a meeting, they accepted that I was ill and needed tea and could catch up on college without a problem, so I drank tea and cough meds and then when church finished I went to tuck down.

I slept shallow at first, and was cold, got up at midnight, choking and wheezing and hoping I wasn't drawing attention to myself, went to the loo, took some cough medicine, put my coat and bandanna on and tucked back down. Slept throught to morning and woke feeling dozy but got myself up to put the stove on.

Boiled water, had several cups of tea and washed my hair and myself, did my mouthwash and things.

Went to the cafe, was entertained by the latest news of the investigation, went for pastoral care, had my brekky and a chat, used the church loo to finish my wash as the church groups were in, dropped a raffle prize off for someone to the community centre, went litterpicking round the church, saw a churchperson and asked him where the alcoholics anon group were, because that is what I call the group of drunk homeless people, they were absent so I could litterpick in peace.
I fell over though.

Then I got the bus down to college, gave them the correct paperwork that they have needed, which has only just come through, they are talking about getting me a bus pass for after half term, it looked unlikely yesterday but today they think they can, ho hum.

I also handed my homework for yesterday in, but the tutor was off site and so I will see him tomorrow to get worksheets and an assignment sheet.
And while I was there they looked at daytime activities for me after half term, I am on a first aid course but we are undecided what my other activity will be.

It was nice at college, I got a hot drink and walked down to the water's edge, where some students were interviewing each other, while others were exploring the shores like young people should.

I walked down onto the marsh and just peacefully reflected, and then went up the bank and sat under the trees, which have changed colour beautifully, today is the last warm day, and it was beautiful in the sun and I just enjoyed my walk. A blessing from God.

Then I got the bus down here. I have homework to print but not much else to do, I am still feeling rough, and my temperature keeps rocketing suddenly, my nose keeps running and I keep coughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.