This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Good morning peeps,

Be careful not to catch flu from me through my blog, I get the nasty feeling that I have picked up flu from church due to some people there having it and coming to church with it.
I am still standing at the moment, but I started feeling ill yesterday, and it hasn't got better, started with sore throat, tired, muzzy, headache, cough, aching bones.
During the night I had to get up and I felt sick and dizzy.


Yesterday evening I sat and revised while the choir warbled, this is not our choir, this is a choir who come in and use our church, but I know a lot of them from various places, some are nice, some are snotty anglicans.

My friend came and dropped off clean clothes for me, and a bottle of gas and a letter that has finally arrived that I needed for college! :)

After choir I went and tucked down in the corner, I felt too hot to add the duvet to the pile but during the night I wished I had, it was a patchy night of sleep, some shallow, some deeper and some waking, no flashbacks but had to get up at one point and felt sick and dizzy.

I  woke in the early morning and dozed again, by the time I got up there was no time for a wash, just a quick cuppa at the cafe and off to physiotherapy, no pastoral care today because of physio.

Physio  was ok, just work on my leg to make it less awkward.

The walk there and back is a pleasant walk, especially with the radio.

I went to see if my lunch parcel was there, but it wasn't.
Came here briefly to catch up, and then I will see me pals and then go over to the other town for the rest of the day.
While I am still standing, it is't flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment