This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Hey peeps,

Today looks like a Thursday so I will allow it to be.

Yesterday's college was a bit chaotic as there was an open evening as well, so I went there early and had a look round the department that I would go to next year if I survive.
I also managed to have a very beneficial talk with the finance department and they are going to sort my bus pass out tomorrow hopefully.

Then I went to my class, but due to open evening it had moved.
I found where we were relocated, and the tutor was impressed because I have Asperger Syndrome and yet I found the class and some of the others had to be rescued because they couldn't.

The tutors now know I am AS, because they didn't at first and I had to say something before my work started being affected because I couldn't process what the tutor was saying quick enough, or interact well enough.
So last night was good because I was able to sit apart from the crowded class, I sat with a guy who has dyslexia and bipolar disorder and also struggles with people and prefers to be apart, so that was ok, and I managed everything ok. Wednesday is my toughest class though, it really is.

Anyway, after class I got a hot drink from the machine and walked up for the long wait for the bus, I was peacefully reading my book in the bus shelter but some noodle came along with a cigarette and so I had to move and there wasn't enough light anywhere else to read the book.
But the bus seemed to come quickly and off home I went.

My friend had put food on the lock box for me and I put it in the box as I wasn't hungry. I got my bedding and was disturbed by the drunks as usual, eventually I got to sleep but it is wearing me down terribly.

I wa sonly sleeping shallowly in the early hours, I didn't get up but I was mildly distressed in my sleep, got up and moved with no trouble and few flashbacks.
packed away and then washed my hair, it is a cold windy morning but my hairdresser puts gunk in my hair to style it and really a rough sleeper doesn't need styled hair, so I have to wash the gunk and loose hair out, in cold water in a cold windy morning because I am out of gas for the stove.
It makes a man of you apparently, but I am not sure I want to be made a man of.

I did my teeth and mouthwash as well, and headed for the cafe.
I am stopping pastoral care for now because I am in crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment