This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 5 October 2013

hey peeps,

Yesterday afternoon my friend dropped me off in town and I came here to the library.

I was furious to get an email from the police about the historic enquiry and so I replied by questioning their genetic line, etc. When is going to stop?

anyway, that rattled me.

But I had got a lot of the blog that bites back at the one-sided enquiry done.

Anyway, I went to do my homework during choir practice, and one of the choir had already heard that I am preparing to do The Great Walk again and was thirsting for the sponsor form, which hasn't come through yet.

I managed to do drafts of both lots of homework and got through many cups of tea while the choir practiced.

Then I went for my walk, I had a long peaceful walk, gazing at the water and the lights on the road and the trains on the track, it is all so beautiful and I do not want to lose it to the senseless monsters in the diocese and police.

Then I went back and tucked down, undisturbed by noise or drunks, but too tense to sleep until after midnight, my friend  texted me to ask if I will do the London weekend next weekend, oh Lord, I am so busy then, I do not know! :)

I slept eventually, deep empty sleep until morning.
I got up and did my hair and mouthwash and water and went to the cafe.

Then I went to pastoral care and porridge.

After pastoral care, there were ladies doing flowers in church so I borrowed the church loo for a wash.

And here I am.

I have lunch wiv me pals later.

No comments:

Post a Comment