This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 4 October 2013

Hey peeps,

yesterday I walked down to the port and watched the water traffic, there was a ship in dock being repaired.

I didn't have much prep for class so I was reading my book.
I got a message saying class was cancelled.

so I texted my friend and she said she would collect me at 7pm rather than 9pm, so she came to collect me from near the library and I got some reduced chicken and bread to eat while I waited.

We went back to my friend's house and had a cuppa and watched television while she did the ironing.
I haven't been in a house or seen a television for months.

Then it was bed time and I sleep on a thin foam mattress on the floor at my friend's house, as I am not too good at beds and house floors are harder than outdoors ground, so the foam mattress is just right and the duvet is soft and comfy.

eventually I overcame the tension and nervousness and slept.
I woke in the early hours, as is usual now, and was in shallow sleep and terrors, needed the loo and by 5.45am I got up, went to the loo and then dozed off again.

dozed for a few hours, even when I could hear my friend buzzing around and cleaning the loo and things.

I got up eventually and wandered down to breakfast, had some tea and toast and amused my friend by muttering about how breakable houses are when I bumped something in the kitchen and was worried.
It's ok, I just bumped a jug but I am used to outdoors, where everything is less fragile.

I had a nice shower and was delighted to wash my legs back to pink, they have been blue from the dye in my jeans forever, as you cannot wash blue dye out in a bucket wash or a wash in the toilets, so I am happily clean and my friend has gone to tennis, and I am here until lunch time and then she is going away for the weekend so I will head back to town to the library and will sit and do my homework during choir practice this evening.

I have been offered places on a few daytime short courses at college, I am doing first aid and waiting to hear what else.

It is only three weeks to the great walk! oh I am longing for it, it was fantastic last year, it is one of the things that has helped with my healing.

No college now till Tuesday! viva da weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment