Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 15 April 2013

Hi peeps,

Well yesterday was Sunday, which is always tough.
I kind of alternated being in the coffee shop and sitting on the bench by the church or lying down on a blanket behind church because I was tired and having to shift every time it rained.
I had a book, I still have a book, a big interesting book that is taking time to read, so that has kept me occupied.

yesterday afternoon I was so bored that I went to the city, I had a coffee there and then went to church, my church had no evening service so I went to a new church and that was fine, good teaching and lively worship.

Then I came back and tucked down in my blankets in the corner, dozed off and then it started to rain, so I scrambled for the porch and fell asleep again and woke at 7am and did the usual. I had had very bad nightmares during the night, nightmares about the police and church, so I was glad to be awake but was still in flashbacks for a while.

I didn't want my walk this morning so I had a wash and went and sat on a bench.
Then here I am in the library. I wrote something for the church of england about my reaction to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.