Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 18 April 2013

Good morning peeps,
I returned yesterday evening from my cosmopolitan life in the city. In case you are wondering why I always come back, the city is not a safe place for me to sleep rough. There are different levels of danger in rough sleeping, and that city is high risk.

I was in the library yesterday, writing, actually writing, it makes me feel sick but I need to start writing again now and I don't want to.
Yesterday evening I arrived back here, had a cup of tea and waited until bed time and then went to sleep in my blanket pile, the wind was strong and cold and I thought I would doze in my blankets until it was safe to go to the porch, but I ended up sleeping the night in the corner.

Woke up with flashbacks, the old flashbacks that I had managed to control and drown out are rampant again because of the church.

I had my usual breakfast and went for a walk and ended up caught in a rain shower when I was chatting to the wading bird.

I had a cuppa and sat and read my book as I waited for the library to open.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.