This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Hi peeps,
It is hard to write the blog these days.
I am so tired.

yesterday when the library closed I walked round and round the town, making a trench in the pavement as I walked the same routes over and over again.
I used my sticker to get a cuppa at McD's and eventually I was safe to go and settle in the porch and sleep.
I slept quietly through the night and woke only briefly feeling strange, kind of joyful as if I had been dreaming of the island and was back before the bad or in another life where I didn't suffer depression.
I rolled over and slept again and reluctantly got up at 7am and stashed my bedding.

Today was due to be a very thin day so I was not keen on being awake.
But I wandered round and round, couldn't go in McD's due to no money.

I sorted out 50p in small change for when the burger van would open, so i could get a cuppa. The burger van was running late today :(
I couldn't persuade myself to go for my walk but dragged myself kicking and screaming to the loo for a wash.
The library was open before the burger van so I sat in the library and I found I had a meal voucher for the chip shop. So I went and got a cuppa first and the burger man said I could have my cuppa free, then I went to the chip shop and got sosij and chips and sat in the meadow and ate them.

Then back to the library. The weather is still very wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment