Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hi peeps,
I spent most of yesterday in the library, I feel very defeated and unable to do much.
When the library closed I walked around and managed to get a free hot drink token out of the bin, and some stickers, enough for another one and a half drinks. So I used the voucher for a hot drink and as soon as I could I went and tucked down in my porch.

I was tucked in at 9.45pm and slept quietly all night even when the bad weather came in, I stayed dry and warm in my porch.
I got up at about 7am and did the usual, I rebagged my bedding in new bags to keep the bad weather out.
I went to McD's and used stickers and my last bit of change to get a cuppa and a bagel.

Then I persuaded myself to take my walk in the rain and then have my wash, I don't feel like doing anything.

I came to the library for a while and then went to see all my pals at the group.
There was plenty of fizzy pop and cups of tea at the group and then we had the usual burgers and hot dogs for lunch.

Then I had a walk around and came back here.
It is raining.
My head is heavy and I want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.