Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 3 April 2012

V. has a rolex watch that cost him 7.5 thousand apparently.
Why would anyone spend such money on a watch?

Especially when he sometimes tells me he has no money.

The weather isn't as bad as forecast - yet.

I saw a duvet for sale for a few pounds, but when I returned with a few pounds it had gone, I should have had it saved, can duvets be confirmed?

I went to midday mass and stations of the cross, led by my friends.

I have also watched cheerful's pitch a few times for him, he gave me a pound coin in return for some loose change so I could put my backpack in a locker for the day. It is cheerful's birthday today.

Gloomy is totally blanking me, but he is a queer old chap so I will not worry too much.

I haven't tried the bins today really, I got a good freebie yesterday which I am saving for when I go back to sattelite town.

I went to the daycentre earlier and had a cuppa and a sandwich, they also gave me a black bag to waterproof my bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.