Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 2 April 2012

I went to church and enjoyed the procession and all the usuall stuff, invited a few friends to the special party in sattelite town later this month.

Then i had a quick lunch at the market and a major treasure hunt for McD's monoploy stickers, I did well out of that hunt but it wore my legs out.
So I hobbled up to my friends' and had supper with them, then we watched TV and talked and then it was bath and bed time.

I dreamed about an enthusiastic autistic boy who was trying to help out in a restaurant and struggling, but then he overcame autism with neurotypical by realising someone's toast was too dark and offered them some better toast, then he was on his break and he went to play on a tyre swing by a river, then I became him or he became me and I was on an island in the river, then the water was rising rapidly and me and my sister were on this rapidly flooding island and the boat was washed away while people on the banks screamed and tried to get help, I leapt after the boat holding onto my sister and managed to miss the boat and get us to the bank instead, and there we lay, exhausted. I woke up and felt sad.
5.30am, went to the toilet and then tucked back in the comfy bed, dreamed again, dreamed of my twin brothers, that they were making life hell for me, as they used to, but one of them I kept kicking, hitting, knocking down, while the other was untouchable and kept being very rude and nasty.

I woke up with the terrors, not because of the dream, just because.

I had breakfast with my friends, and a good natter, they don't think they are going to get to the party.

Me and my friend had a funny conversation yesterday, about angels, she said she thought I was an angel when she met me, haha. We always have at least one very valuable conversation when we meet.

I just had a raid of the bins but there is nothing, well, I had an epic haul yesterday so that is ok, enough to tide me over easter. I stopped to chat to cheerful and mind his pitch, he is glad that I am going to sell the big issue, and I thanked him for reminding me to collect monopoly stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.