Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 27 April 2012

Hello.

I will catch up the blog, I just wanted to tell you the dream I had as I woke up this morning.

I dreamed I was back on the island, but with my family, my family was talking about going to the beach, my mum was trying to persuade some office blokes in suits to come to the beach, I said to my sister that I preferred being out on the sea, but she didn't understand (and in real life I would have been perfectly happy to go to the beach).
Anyway, the dream changed into a rainy saturday in sattelite town and I was cheered up because I knew no one would be sailing, then in my dream I was sleeping outside on the pavement and police cars and ambulances kept arriving and taking people away, I was worried that I was locked out of my friends' house and they were at work, so I tried to get in and found the door unlocked, but then I was back out in town and I knew I was asleep so I started telling myself to wake up, there were lots of little asien girls walking past and they kept staring as I tried to wake up, and I got trapped in nothingness where there was no one there and nothing, I knew I couldn't wake up and was trapped, then I thought I was dead so I shouted for my dad, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.