Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

Things feel horrible.
Well the hot weather is getting to me, but also I just wasn't well today.
I only had one job to do today, my big care home contract, but I have delayed that for later in the week because I woke up poorly.
I have had such an upset stomach to start the day, I took some tablets to stop it, but I have been washed out and bloaty and useless, and with the rolling flashbacks still affecting me.

I got through the day, I went to collect some music books and send something to someone by post, but then I have been here most of the day, so I got on with music, writing and editing, and I was well enough for a piano lesson this evening. I am pleased with my progress, I didn't realise that my aural perception is about 95% or whatever, it means I can hear rhythms and major and minor scales and keys and shout them out or copy them, hoho, what fun.
And the flat is clean and tidy, which also helps.

Unfortunately after a roasting hot day today, tomorrow is going to be even hotter and I have a big garden clearance to do in the full sun. Argh. I hope I feel better.

The thunderstorms will be coming in after tomorrow, so that will disrupt the remainder of my working week. And apart from that, I just have music and writing overload, with university prep, short stories, editing books, preparing for music exams, music practice etc.

I did all my university bridging stuff. I don't know if other universities do it, but my university is conscientious and they send bridging materials to prepare you for the next year.
I have also got an email saying I am back on student rep team, whatsoever that may mean. It means I have to opine on how things should be done, judging by last year. I just bollock them.

My mates are having pizza night on Thurs, but I really don't think I want to go this time. Everyone wants me to go out, my mate wants me to go out for coffee or round for scrabble, but the hot weather is leaving me too tired and the church are leaving me too frazzled.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.