This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 28 August 2016


Good morning peeps,

Well this morning I fell out of bed at 6am, way too early for a Sunday, even nortypeople like a lie-in sometimes.
But anyway, I was awake and I had a plan.

My usual service wash laundry is closed until Tuesday and all my work clothes needed washing, and the bed linen was due  for a wash too. Thankfully we have a self-service laundry five minutes away but I didn't know the costs or how well it would work. But I thought that at 7am on a Sunday I would be in with a chance of getting a washer and a drier.
I brought Max round to outside the house in the meantime and gave him a wash.
Then at 7am I took two loads of washing round to the laundry.

Surprisingly there were a few other people in laundry mode early on a Sunday morning but I was able to get a big machine and put both loads of washing in, I am not one of these people who fusses about mixing laundry load, and my clothes and bedding are all soft cotton. So I left my washing on and came home to work on my music and other things.

I went back to the laundry with my music before my washing had finished, and I got it straight into a drier when it was done. I felt very smug and capable about all this, so I wandered along the high street, tooting cheerfully through my rolled up music textbook, the town never sleeps, and the people at the bus stop didn't turn a hair.
'That girl helps the old dears with the church gardens, she's as mad as a hatter...'.


With two loads of clean washing and having appropriately offended the bigots in the Church of England, I have been at home, working on music, writing and not a lot else today. My washing was done long before the Hollyoaks omnibus was on.

I did chicken and wedges for lunch, but I was so tired that I was nearly falling asleep by the time it was done. So after lunch I lay down and slept for hours.

I managed to watch the remainder of 'The Tooth Fairy' when I woke up, and I have salad and cheese and biscuits for supper now.

I told you that I could squash my work up and have tomorrow's bank holiday off, but I forgot it is Show Week. I just got an email reminding me that I am on duty at the horticultural show from Friday through Saturday. No rest for the wicket keeper. Haha, it will be a funny week. Work, all squashed up, with added throwing show stuff around on Friday and stewarding till my back aches on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.