Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 August 2016

Friday

Good evening,

Well the weather has been hot and the Church of England have been being a pain in the behind, well what else do they ever do?

Yesterday after work I headed up to my favourite bit of coast, and stopped for locally made toffee ice cream on the way, it was every so nice.

Today, hot again and work, I got myself a new hedgecutter today.
As well as work, I have been studying and writing, preparing for university and music exams in the autumn. My new book is being processed and will be available to buy soon, I will be promoting it, but meanwhile I am working on another full manuscript that I will edit and also hope to publish soon.

I wish I could know that my life is safe from the church and their dreadful associated authorities such as Jersey's unsafeguarding partnership. Living at risk for so long is psychologically and physically damaging. I will die young if it isn't stopped.

It looks as if I won't be doing a photo shoot for the carnival next week...because I will be marshalling!
Blah, I haven't marshalled since Jersey. I thought the whole point of the dirty church of england having me ruined and deported was to stop me from having to work my butt off doing volunteer and community work, maybe they need to have me re-deported so I can have some peace and quiet. I am returning to my life of volunteering and community support, but it is as fragile as everything else if the church and their associated rogue authorities go on harming me.

It is also horticultural show season again, and this next show this weekend, I am taking my mate to as a nice day out, I am not competing this year, but I will steward at the show in September like I used to, and I will compete next year, all dependent on the church and their associated authorities not killing me.

I will just send this to Jersey safeguarding partnership as a repeat plea for an end to their harassment of me.  I just want to live my life, and they want to publicly attack me with a whitewash cover-up, regardless of the damage to me, which goes against what they are supposedly there for.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.