Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 7 August 2016

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Well I thought I would blog now because of my dreams during the night.
Hollyoaks is on half an hour early so I am just waiting for it to start.

I managed to sleep without mads last night, I was so tired. But I still dreamed vividly, although the dreams were less distressing.
I dreamed about an endless horticultural show, it was show day and I was there and taking part and the day went on and on. It was lovely, just like the good old days before the diocese destroyed me for being abused.

Then the stranger dreams came. I dreamed that my brother was working in Saudi Arabia. He told me that he worked in water, I asked if that meant he was sitting in a swimming pool answering the phone but he told me that he took plant cultures from water. Which may sound strange to people who don't know what that means, but actually it is a perfectly legitimate job, but unlikely in Saudi Arabia.

Then I dreamed I was with my brother and sister, watching the carnival parades from the window instead of marshalling as I am due to.

It is a dull morning but due to clear into sunshine later.

I am feeling a bit better, I have had a lot of bad flashbacks due to the horrible sleep aid and also Paul Butler lying to the press when he should have been removed by now.

Today should just be Hollyoaks, writing, music and maybe a car boot sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.