Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 12 August 2016

Friday

Good morning peeps,

The Battle's done
and we kind of won
so we raise our victory cheer
where do we go from here?

It was great to marshal for Battle again. Even if it did give me a migraine.

Haha.

'We will give you an easy post' They said.
That was not an easy post.
I was getting beaten up by frustrated tourists who wanted to get through. Some things never change. There was one monster tourist, he was a right nightmare so I set the men on him :) Some men will bully a girl even if she does stand up to them. He weren't so brave when the men stood up to him.

But I did get some good pictures and video footage as well. And I was stationed by my fave church, so I did get coffee, haha.
And my mate, who was in the parade, came racing over to me yelling 'Pizza night! Two weeks time!'
I do like pizza night, even more than deliberately avoiding social activities.

Anyway, it aint over yet, these is the damn moonlight parade to support yet.

The migraine is eased a little bit with painkillers, and I must go to work today. Next week the gardening team want me to do two days with them as well as my own gardening round, and I also have a work trial with this new contract that I was offered on Wednesday. So next week is hellish busy, I may need a little weekend away after that, I wonder what my adoptives are doing next weekend? :)

You know what it is like when you get the proof copy of your first book and you are all 'wow!' and then you have to run through and pick up the possible faults?
Trying to do that when you have a migraine is impossible! Haha. I feel sick.

The sun is shining, and I guess I had better go and beat some gardens into submission.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.