Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 12 June 2016

Archbishop Abuse Case

Dear Editors, Press regulation authorities, Home Office, Safeguarding Boards and other recipients,


The Archbishop of Canterbury's corporation, the Church of England, is under investigation for systemic crimes against Children.
Some of those children died as children as a result or committed suicide as adults as a result of their abuse. All survivors are affected for life by what they endured.

I am a vulnerable adult Church abuse survivor who the Archbishop has publicly destroyed and discredited while falsely claiming, with the help of the press and media, that that the Church of England are very hot on safeguarding. The press and media buy this without question and broadcast it and mislead the general public, anguishing the voiceless survivors who know that the truth is very different.

I can assure you in truth that my experience is that the Church of England continue to fail to understand even the basics of safeguarding. No abuse survivor should ever have to fight for their life against the Church as I and others have.

I am disabled and with no support, so I have to earn a living despite being incapacitated by the Church.  My working day starts at 6am, 7 days a week, delivering newspapers. Unfortunately some people in my area still read the Daily Mail, so presumably some believe what is written in it.
Every time the Daily Mail or another paper offers a front page advertisement to the Church of England in the form of Archbishop Justin Welby, I am left ill and incapacitated and I can't do my work. If I have to stop work, I go hungry, it is as simple as that, and this has been made known to the Archbishop, safeguarding board and Lambeth Palace repeatedly.

The Press and media have been asked, and a complaint has gone to the IPSO that abuse victims should not have to endure the Church of England showing off while crimes of sexual assault by members of the Church are being investigated.
Nor should the Church have the inordinate power that leads to them being able to make press releases that are published without question, even at the expense of the Church's victims, as has happened in my case. No one challenges the Church publicly, they are reminiscent of a Dictatorship, their actions and press releases are not regulated, policed or monitored. 

They are a wealthy organization, inappropriately combining being a charity and a government department whilst being a domain of the wealthy middle class, the Church belongs in a bygone age where abuse of power in this way was almost acceptable, the Church is not a place for the vulnerable and it's exclusiveness isn't appropriate and isn't justified by it's low numbers of select members of society.
 How can middle class people understand abuse or conflicted middle class judges investigate abuse in an organization that they subscribe to, when they don't understand vulnerability or what abuse does to a person? Where can hurt, vulnerable and voiceless victims turn when the Church is in government and contains a large amount of the judges, lawyers and other officials who would oversee abuse complaints, most people have no chance of justice and most vulnerable people  would not know of the conflicts of interests, they would only know that they aren't granted justice.

The Archbishop has gone from very recently using the press and media to publicly discredit me and what I have suffered, to using the press and media to intervene in the Europe Debate, despite the Church of England's own rules forbidding clergy from influencing votes and elections. The Press and Media have published this without question and have done so while the church are under investigation for systemic sexual assaults on children.  Any other organization under such investigation would be ashamed and avoiding limelight, but Justin Welby is a desparate narcissist, greedy for attention, gobbling the limelight without closing his mouth or chewing.

But most seriously, in my case, a serious formal complaint of abuse has been made against him, to his own safeguarding board, who as yet, have failed to fulfil their duty of care in any way and are sitting on their hands with their mouths wide open as Welby continues to dance and shout ever more desparately. 
Justin Welby has a serious formal complaint of abuse of a vulnerable adult against him, which has been made to his own safeguarding team, who are obliged to investigate but appear unwilling of afraid to do so, the complaint has also gone to the Home Office.
This is because the police, social services and all other agencies are willing to act to protect the Church but not to protect one of their victims or challenge the Church. And the safeguarding team seem unable to do anything except suddenly actually start answering their hotline because the National Inquiry are Investigating the Church of England. Can you believe, the CofE safeguarding board have actually employed someone to answer their phone instead of it going to voicemail! Incredible, what if they start safeguarding as well?!

The Church have had inordinate power over the press and media and inappropriate influence in public affairs for too long, and no organisation that systemically abuses children sexually and in other ways has any right to such limelight.

One of the most amusing things about this case is that it has been presented to the Queen and 10 Downing Street because no authority or agency dares to stand up to the Church of England, and within weeks, there is the press and media, running pictures of the Archbishop with the Queen and Prime Minister, there is the Archbishop doing a sickly sweet 'tribute' to the Queen instead of receiving a reprimand from her. Do the Queen and Prime Minister uphold this narcissist and the damage he does and the abuse his Church are guilty of? Do they understand the distress caused to abuse survivors by the Archbishop's behaviour?
The Church's communications team and press team have received this complaint persistently in writing and by email and phone, and yet it continues. Obviously they have no regard whatsoever for the harm they do.

I would ask again for the press and media and the overseers of the press and media to make sure the Church's abuse of the press and media comes to an end. The use of front page headlines to discuss the Archbishop's personal life instead of news  earlier this year disgusted a lot of people, and today's headline of the Archbishop trying to use the press to tell the plebs or his church how to vote was not only against the Church of England's own legislation, it was deeply inappropriate. The Church are not yet in full power as a dictatorship over this country but they are trying very hard to be, with the help of the press and media. However, we are still a democracy for the moment, and we do still think for ourselves, and many many people on social media today will be angry and disgusted with the Archbishop abusing his power yet again.

On a lighter note, the Archbishop may well swing the vote by his headlines, he is despised and held in contempt enough to make his yes vote cause a surge of no votes that will leave Britain separated from the European Union. Excellent. 
If the Archbishop needs to go into politics, he needs to be elected to a genuine political party, the Church of England Party is not officially registered although they act as if they think they are.

The Church of England's inordinate power is a risk to the vulnerable in society, and we are going into the fourth year of their safeguarding board behaving inappropriately with regards my case, but they have over three years of evidence, even in the press and media indelibly, of the Archbishop and Bishop harming a vulnerable adult, and they have no choice but to investigate or be invalid as a safeguarding board. And even if they whitewash it, as is the tradition of the Church of England, they must act and while doing so, they need to ask the abusers to stop abusing the press.
There has been no investigation into my case, only whitewashes and public smearing of me.

The complaint will remain and will be escalated and escalated. In the meantime, however many years it takes, the safeguarding board are obliged to stop the Archbishop from furthering the harm he has done, ie his persistent abuse of the press and media and misleading of the general public. They are also obliged to ask the Archbishop to apologize publicly to me for years of whitewash conflicted reports and smearing and discrediting press releases with no consideration for my wellbeing or safety, and the injuries inflicted on me as a result. 

I know the Archbishop likes to 'apologize' publicly and emptily to vulnerable groups to make the Church look good, and that is always pre-meditated, in the press and media spotlight, and with no genuine concern or care for the groups that he is using for his apologies. For example he blared an apology in the press to the LGBT community, while the Bishop of Winchester was publicly dismissing a homosexual couple for being homosexual, and Queen's chaplain Gavin Ashenden was also publicly attacking homosexuals and conveniently forgetting that as a divorcee clergyman, he has no credibility in the context of the Bible. 
But in my case, The Archbishop and his Church appear to think that their public harm to me is acceptable, after their original 'show' apology to me, they have destroyed me solidly and relentlessly. They won't apologize if it means they are held responsible. 

I have asked and will continue to ask for an independent investigation into what has happened to me in the Church of England, from the abuse and prejudice to the cover-ups and lies and whitewash reports to the abuse of me through the press by the Church and the hate attacks against me as a result of the church abusing my case. Could Graham Tilby and Jane Dodds of the National safeguarding board of the Church of England please start responding appropriately and stop making excuses for the Church?

Just to forestall the Safeguarding board's misleading response to this. They will claim that they 'invited me to meet with them'.
The Church do box ticking meetings if someone persists in complaining. I have refused a meeting because the offer came while the same safeguarding board was looking on as I was harmed in the press as well as being contacted by a Bishop who has behaved so shamefully and harmfully that I took him to court. 

The safeguarding board not only kept allowing this Bishop to distress me by contacting me despite my court action  against him, they claimed that 'The Church didn't mean to hurt me' and the contact 'wasn't meant to hurt me'. Can you see how ridiculous that is? I took the Bishop to court for fun did I? A litigant in person, no access to legal aid or representation, a destroyed vulnerable adult, terrified and sick with distress, up against a church lawyer who lied, a vulnerable adult forced to fight for her life alone, and the safeguarding board don't understand why contact from that Bishop is wrong, distressing and a serious safeguarding issue! Especially as that Bishop has continued to harm me and mislead the press despite the court order!  A meeting is not an option while the safeguarding board fail to protect me or even genuinely acknowledge or action my complaints. They have the evidence, it is extremely prolific and available widely.

This letter is sent cc the National Safeguarding Board of the Church of England, who by now, will have had to inform the Archbishop that a serious formal complaint with evidence has been made against him and the church, they are thus obliged also to ensure that while he is under investigation and while the Church are under investigation for hundreds, even thousands of sexual assaults, the Archbishop ceases to harm their victims by abusing the press, especially abusing the press to harm one of their victims.
Also, Jane Dodds and Graham Tilby, please make sure the Archbishop's breach of Church laws in interfering publicly in the Europe vote is referred to the correct department and that he is disciplined. In the end, someone is going to view the records of your action or inaction.

Interestingly the scorn of the Archbishop on social media brought up another of his press spin matters, his pretence that he was going to house migrants at Lambeth Palace - what - as  slaves?  The Church of England have a secret apartheid policy against the vulnerable, the vulnerable are not welcome on church property, this hurts and isolates the vulnerable and I have suffered it and been injured by it, secretly excluded. isn't it time the Church of England were policed instead of being the dictatorship in our democracy? The Safeguarding Board have failed for many years to answer me about this apartheid, which undoubtedly increases abuse but is there for the Church's insurance purposes. Do you know they even dismiss clergy who become vulnerable through illness or injury? Several have contacted me about this.

The Church of England was founded on adultery and has never improved on that, and it has no place in society any more, especially not as a lawless dictatorship that no-one challenges. The Daily Mail, Telegraph and BBC especially should be ashamed to keep publishing Justin Welby's advertisements without any censorship or thought for his victims.

Thank you for reading this. This will now be published online. Most vulnerable people and survivors are voiceless, I am nearly voiceless, but I can write, and through my writing, I speak for the voiceless vulnerable and survivors if they would like my voice to be heard as theirs.


JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.