This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Wednesday Night

Good evening,
well it has been a tough day, remnants of allergy distress and then the shock of more Jersey onslaught, I just felt wretched, thankfully I was taught on a WRAP course to look after myself even when I feel awful, and that helps to bring me out of the darkness.

So I tidied my house and I put on a better top and pinned my hair so I looked less of a fright, the house was lovely and clean apart from the hoovering, the hoover had wandered nortily off and I searched and called for it but no hoover replied, it has only recently returned and is sitting guiltily in the hall, looking much healthier, how norty.

Anyway, the problem with no mail this morning was because we have lost our postman, tut tut, and the post was delivered this evening, too late for me to grab the important letter and put it in an envelope and send it off, well actually I did, but had missed the last post! how frustrating!

And the day remained frustrating, I decided on my walk at last but it was pouring with rain, so I got a bus, and there was a shrieking kid for miles, which is not what I needed after a day like this, so I got off the bus and had my walk as the rain had eased, had a peaceful walk and got another noisy bus home, both buses smelled awful, so my outing did not help me to relax much.

My friends are worried because I freaked over the Jersey farce, and I am still very upset.
I got some reduced chicken and yogurt from the supermarket and had supper, and I am just winding down for the day, too late to hoover, so I am just going through my evening routine, all carefully in sequence.
Hope tomorrow brings less bullshit and more hope.

I have to go and beg at the welfare in the morning, but my bus pass runs out at 10.30, so how I am going to get home with a food parcel, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment