Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tuesday evening

Good evening,
Well I am physically and mentally wrecked, this time indoors has been a hiding to nothing and I can't really keep it up, it has been such a terrible strain, not sleeping well and battling with all my might to ensure I can live indoors, but to what purpose? I have no money and no occupation, I cannot do study, cannot pay the rent and look after myself, cannot go in not sleeping and waiting for the diocese and their police to destroy me.

I just can't do any more, I made steak and kidney and mash earlier but have not eaten anything else, I spent the last of the money on a bottle of milk.
I couldn't go to therapy or even social this week.
Every way I look at things, I am screwed, I can do not more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.