Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday 28th Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I dozed off again at 5am, and managed to stay out of the stupor as the alarm clocks started yelling at 6am, so my doze remained light until nearly 8am, when I shot out of bed and had a shower and some tea and hurried off to the work I was to do.

I was on street collection again, and everyone was nice and it went well, a bit hard on my legs, but worse was when I started having flashbacks about Jersey Police, you can't tell people who are being nice and giving you money that you are having flashbacks to the police treating you badly for your abuser, so you have to try and override the flashbacks and keep smiling, even though inside you there is hopelessness that nothing can heal because the wrongdoing is covered up and there will never be justice and you are branded for life.

How can I go back to work when either physical or non-physical problems disqualify me from most work and the criminal record that omits my side of things disqualifies me from the rest?
When will Hampshire Constabulary take my complaints against the Diocese seriously and give them a record to even things out a bit?

I am exhausted.

Gotta add a little Diocese song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4gAetwNkw

I am watching Daryl, and wondering why the Bishops are going mad with my blog? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.