Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 27 December 2013

December 27th evening

Good evening,
Well I dragged myself out for an outing, I am OK, once I am out, I just get frightened of being out, and when it is time to come home, I am scared of coming home, can't win.

Anyway, I went out, went and did some shopping, got a laundry basket, a calender, a candle, mouthwash and coat hangers. More nails in the coffin, domestic bliss, further away from my beloved streets.

Anyway, I stayed out and had a nosey poke around, and eventually came home and saw the end of ChittyChitty Bang Bang, and now the Vicar of Dibley Christmas one is on again.

I have actually cut my little Christmas cake, and it is quite edible. The only thing missing from this Christmas in the end was my pink hat.

I must sort out my bed time routine to try and get me settled, and I must try to grab Suzy CatCat in the morning if I end up in that stupor again, because I need to get up and go to the charity shift.
That kind of stupor with vivid waking dreams is quite distressing, it comes from trauma, my sister gets them too, and I used to have a lot of them in 2011 and early 2012.

Shopping lists:

  • eye drops - cos indoors is making my eyes dry
  • shower gel and shampoo
  • trousers
  • little fan heater cos it is colder in a cold house than moving about on the streets or in a blanket pile
  • printer
  • lots of things
I have got a lot of new things recently, domestic posessions, I missed out of my list of presents that I got a microwavable hot water bottle cat that has lavender and chamomile in it. 

I feel better for having shared that Jersey Christmas post on the other blog, it wounded me for ages and I couldn't tell anyone.  

And here is one for Bishop Jane Fisher and her diocese who stick to me like glue, with Tim Dakin doing the hoovering 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.