Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 23 December 2013

Monday 23rd December

Good afternoon,
It is the day before Christmas eve.

Yesterday I watched films, and wrapped up in my princess blanket.
I also hoovered the carpet and washed my clothes.

I had another disrupted night, I am so tense and scared indoors, but the weather has been really bad.

But I woke in the morning feeling a bit better, and enjoyed the fairy lights and the tree and the candle, and a shower, and some toast and then repeatedly watched 'Father Christmas' and 'The Bear' and other similar sweet little films. I was all wrapped up in my princess blanket and I also went through my alpine advent calender to see if I had missed anything, I just can't get the snowflake thing to work, I think I couldn't last year either.
I actually stayed in the house until lunch time and relaxing and stroking the cat and I even cooked some lunch (I am quite scared of kitchens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.