Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

I went to the welfare earlier, they were kind, I had a donut and some tea. No one can mend what the church have inflicted and won't put right, all the welfare can do is pat me on the head and feed me, feeding me is always a good idea, I am good at eating, skilled in fact.

I am really struggling, It has been some time now since the Bishop and Archbishop publicly destroyed me and there has been no justice and the national safeguarding team who set it all up and didn't have any answer as to the differing statements of the duplicitous Bishop and Archbishop, continue to do nothing except destroy me.

Things don't get better as the church continue to deny me, make me out to be nuts, condemn me and try to pray me away, their prayers are contemptible, do they think their God approves of them?
Here's my prayer.
God of the Church of England, cast their prayers back down on them with violence and destroy them for their destruction of me, may their prayers ridicule them. Amen

The Bishop doesn't like me telling people he abused and destroyed me, because he wants to pretend that that isn't reality, Which is another reason that the church of england needs to go, the church isn't about Jesus or Christianity or even integrity, which is a part of Christianity. The Bishop's dishonesty and hiding behind lawyers and PR firms isn't Christianity, or integrity or humanity.
Remember that when the Bishop tries to have me put away to silence me.

yak yak yak.

Febreze.

This afternoon I did some satisfying work, clearing borders for the winter, cutting things back.
It is cold and clear and I wish I could go out, but I can hardly walk or breathe.
I got worn out by walking and working earlier.
I wish life had a point.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.