Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 6 November 2017

Monday morning

Good morning peeps,

Not too well right now, I could sleep again, the after-effects of the trip to Winchester are worse now because I didn't do proper pain management yesterday.

I have tried with my heavy neck thing, but I just want to go to sleep, my head is bursting and I can feel the strain.

I am updating before I forget my dreams.

I dreamed that I was driving near my old house, and the stupid lady with the blue car was blocking the road and I overtook her and went over the junction but my car turned into a bike and I went into a cemetery that isn't usually there. I thought it was a closed cemetery too, but I found new interrments and graves.
There was one grave that was rainbow colour and it said on it 'The world will have to take me as I am'.
And even in my dream I wondered why such a life statement was on a dead person's grave.

Then I dreamed about beautiful boats.

Then I dreamed that the church were flinging me into court without a voice again and they wanted me to be forced to plead guilty as they had done before.
But I decided that their time for having me forced upon while I had no voice was over, and I was going to tell the judge exactly what was going on.
In reality, the church will get away with what they have done as many times as they like, as all the authorities are on their side and I will never be recorded as me or have a voice.

I feel sick, I really want to go back to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.