Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday

Hey peeps,

High statting from the UK, welcome to new readers.

Well I worked hard today in the cold chill, and did well. And even enjoyed my work.

Got home, and had to wait anxiously for a contract to pay me so that I could pay the rent. Got that done.

Watched Hollyoaks, Street Mate, and put 'Home for Christmas' on.

Did all the housework, bins, laundry, dishwasher, hoovering, mopping, surfaces.

Now I am hot, tired and sweating, I need to jump in the shower and have soap suds.

I did me a good meal again, boiled potatoes with butter, fish cakes and Italian salad, but same as yesterday, I lost my appetite and didn't want to eat, I chomped the potatos and salad, and put the fish cakes in the fridge.

Last night after I ploughed through my supper, I had to get up in the night because I had tummyache when my dinner hadn't bothered to digest. Maybe winter does this to you.

I hear that the Jersey Deanery is masturbating it's ego in public rather a lot, including pretending to be 'Christians' outraged about same sex marriage, don't worry about it, you won't find a Christian among those duplicitous and arrogant people who have suffered nothing in their well-fed lives.
Their destruction of me is the final verdict on the matter. They are in no position to speak, let alone judge others.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.