Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 20 November 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

Well Max went in for repair today, at last!

You know how there have been complications with his last few repairs and a lot of stress and money.

Well this time that was reversed. When Max went wrong the other week, I took him into the nearest autocentre and got a quote, and they quoted for what they told me needed doing. I didn't think about it at all, I just texted the car's best friend for his quote, and told him what the autocentre said. His quote was better, unsurprisingly.

Now weeks have gone by while I have tried to raise the money for repairs, Max has been driveable with care and so I have done as little as possible.
But today when he went into for repair, the surprise.

Not all the work quoted by the autocentre needed doing! Naughty boys!

So the car's best friend was able to do the work for cheaper and return the parts that weren't needed.

Anyway, it was a mild and rainy day, I couldn't get much done. So I sulked and skittered about on the internet.

We have a spell of mild rainy weather this week.

I was dreaming about my old mate last night, Bobster, not Bob Hill, but Bob who used to look after me on the streets. I don't know if he is still alive, if he was and I was to ever see him again, I would grab him and never let go, and he wouldn't mind, he always said that he would be mine if that is what I wanted, but that he would never do anything unless it was what I wanted, he was a gentleman, very restrained, he wanted to go out with me, but he kept me safe and stayed beside me at night in the bad weather without ever misbehaving. And that was impressive, Vic would sleep beside me chaste, but he and I were like brother and sister, and Bobster wanted to go out with me.

This is for you Bobster and if you are out there and alive, lets get married. I love you, I never forget you and what you did for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkhE9qjbTLo

Ha, that reminds me, someone asked me out earlier, I couldn't believe it! Adult relationships are not my thing at all, even though I have just proposed to Bobster on my blog. This guy earlier, he saw me and he kept smiling, and he came over to me, he was so nice, so friendly and chatty, but it was clear he wanted a date and I had to say no, very politely, he wrote his number on a salt sachet in case I changed my mind. Wow. I don't have the normal feelings that presumably normal adults do, I don't want sexual contact from anyone and I have no real need for intimacy or closeness, and it would probably drive me nuts. I wonder what would happen if Bobster read the proposal above and then this paragraph?

I am chatty this evening, and tired despite not working.
You know when I went to Winchester for North Walls recently?
There were two adult situations there, very different.
The first was this scrummy lesbian, she and I exchanged a few glaces, but nothing more. She may have been thinking 'Who is that weirdo?'
But my church friends who read the blog won't like that. Don't worry mum, I'm not gay, I just like girls.

But the other one was a young man out drinking with his mates, he asked me out, in all seriousness, no doubt the drink talking, but he and his mates weren't laughing at me.

I restrained replying with 'EEK! I'm not a cougar!' but I did feel like an old matron when I politely turned him down. I felt old. I can't remember where my youth went. Oh I can, I was being abused and destroyed by the church of england.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.