This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 29 October 2016


Hey peeps,

The nortyperson is tired.

Yesterday we had a good day at work.

We had a new place to work on, a big house. My mate did the huge hedge and I did the huge shrubs, we enjoyed the work, and the residents were of the opinion that gardeners thrived on tea.

So we were having fun, until we disturbed a large wasps nest.
It was my mate, cutting the hedge.
He leaped off the ladder and scarpered.
We stood and watched the wasps for a while, and he texted the boss, who was probably blissfully in the middle of a tree and not hearing his phone.

After a while of working within a safe distance from the wasps, we decided to get some wasps nest killer.
I was dispatched to the hardware store, and took the opportunity for a toilet break on the seafront on the way. Us lady gardeners, we don't have a bottle hidden in the van :)

Anyway, hardware said that wasps were supposed to be asleep and thus the supplier wasn't sending them wasps nest products.
So I trudged back and broke that news to my colleague, who was both amused and frustrated.

Then the boss phoned, and he was already laughing about our wasps nest when he phoned, so when he heard about the hardware store, he laughed a whole lot more.

Anyway, despite the wasps, who calmed a bit so we could work round them, we got a good five hours of work done there, and moved on to the next one.

The next job was done in good time and we called it a day.

On the way back, the traffic started to slow up, and that was a bit worrying as it was too far back to be rush hour.
There had been a crash involving multiple cars.

It took a while but traffic was moving past the crash. No emergency services were there yet, but as I got past, the police came roaring up. I was lucky to get through quite quickly as traffic stacked up for miles after that.
No one was seriously hurt, but a number of vehicles were involved and one was written off.

Anyway, I got home with a lot to do, preparing for today's day school, a lot of revision and housework.
I made a start on that.

I got a call as I worked, well several, but apparently a fresh effort to force the Jersey safeguarding whitewash on me through abuse of power was being carried out. So my evening fell apart.

I had to deal with that further criminal disruption of my life.

Anyway. In the end it was late and I was tired and very worried as I had to get up at 4.30am this morning to get to day school. So I slept a short and fitful night and dreamed of a local church that I have helped with non-church events at, I dreamed that I was mingling with the congregation and meaningless things were happening but for some reason someone was telling me about one of the ladies having terminal cancer, and for some reason I knew her.

Anyway, I woke at 4am, dozed until the alarm at 4.30 and got myself fed and showered and dressed, gathered my things and sorted life out, and off I went.
The journey was peaceful, in the dark for the first few hours, and eventually I was there, sitting and revising in a coffee shop before heading for day school.

Day school was good. My adoptive parents were belatedly making arrangements to meet me, so my phone kept making muffled pings in class.

After school, my parents came and got me, and he made jokes about being a taxi and dropped me and mum off at a coffee shop while he went to do other things and we drank hot beverages and talked a lot.

Then we were collected by Dad's taxi, and they dropped me off at the terminal to head home. He said the taxi meter was 4.80, so I told him to put it on my tab.

When I got home I had an anguished note under my door and I felt ever so guilty.
My neighbour had run out of electric in the morning, the landlord was away, and I was the only person who could provide a card to put the electric on. Oh poor soul!
It's a good thing I decided not to stay late at the university library as planned! I was too tired.
Anyway, I shot down to try and get the electric on. And it is now on, but what bad luck for the neighbour that it was today it went off! Apparently her freezer had started defrosting.
To make it worse, I had left a light on in my flat and so she may have wondered if I really was out when I didn't answer the door. I often sit with my headphones on and hear nothing.

My music assignment has been extended for an extra week, so from now until next Saturday it is pure revision mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.