Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 October 2016

Hearing from old friends

Good evening peeps,

Me and Max were just out playing on the bay in the wild windy night, oh it is so beautiful.
The white foam of the waves against the darkness and the lights of the ships sheltering in the bay. Awesome. In all the pain and harshness of this life, there are still glimpses of wonder.

This week has been one of old friends.
Earlier this week I heard from some people who used to look after me on the streets, they sent me a nice inspirational email.
Then today we got to catch up with the Car's Best Friend as he did some work on Max, he told us Florence's news.
Florence is now owned by an elderly gent who only drives her to and from the sailing club. I can just imagine that, them pottering slowly along, enjoying retirement...with a line of honking traffic behind them. I wondered why I hadn't seen Florence out and about, I am not often down that way. Anyway, happy semi-retirement to F.P. Nortycar, her younger brother Max has taken the reins with willingness and cheer.

Then this evening, the nice lady who I worked with last winter emailed and said she may have some work for me in November and December. Awesome.

Apart from that, life is as mad as ever. I have just put an assignment in, which means one module is clear of assignments this term, and the other just has two, but they are challenging.
Next weekend I am on day school and eating the university library as well, and I hope to see my adoptives while I am there. The weekend after is the big music exam. EEK! Two weeks to go!

This weekend has been disrupted but I have got a lot done. Tomorrow I am on chain gang duties and I hope to have a study leave day on Tuesday.

I didn't sleep much last night, so I am tired now. I had better do my piano practice before my eyes close.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.