Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 20 October 2016

Thursday

Hey peeps,

I am battling depression at the moment and I had to give up on work.
It doesn't help that the crooked police complaints department contacted me yesterday and today.
Someone must have kicked them into action.
I told them I fancied the chief constable.

In case you are wondering what happened with me and the police, it was the church of england trying to avert my civil legal action. Tough shit.

I will believe in the police the day that they arrest Jane Fisher and charge her.

Anyway, I tried to go to work but I couldn't.

I have had some 5HTP and chocolate, and I will just spend the day working on short story contest deadlines and music revision. The floor needs a mop too.

I may also do a bit more with The Wanderer's Diary book 4. Which is sitting on 50,000 words unedited and is not in this week's schedule.

Yesterday I went to work, worked well, and then went up on the cliffs, the cold and sea and smoke and sky were awesome, I love this time of year.

I mainly did music revision yesterday, until my eyes were closing, and I fell into bed and slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.