Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 26 September 2016

Monday

The stalkerstat is still leaping on the blog.
When I say stalkerstat, I mean someone in Hampshire, presumably connected to the church, who repetitively views my blog. I tend to screenshot it so that the evil vile church can't make me out to be insane again. Well, they do that, but even so.

Have you ever published two books and done a hard day's work in the same day?

Well I woke at 4.50am and finished editing the Wanderer 2. Then I sent it for publishing.

Then I went and did a very hard day's work on the gardening team. Thankfully we have gained a new team member, a young man who is very hard working and good at the work, such a relief. We got a lot done today and I generally had a good day. But as usual I am aching and need ice and painkillers.

I got home and published 'A Walk in the Dark' in private circulation.

Did you know, I now have 11 publications, some in private circulation, some in public circulation? That is if you don't count duplicate e-books, which would make it more.
But I have a lot more to do, and the most important ones are not out yet.

Hollyoaks is silly today. The young people drinking, very boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.