Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 16 September 2016

Friday

Hey peeps,

Yeah, I am on my feet and feeling better. It would help if Marius's fleas were not chewing me though. I have bee and wasp stings and Marius's fleas are eating me. Humpf, how rude.
Rain happened earlier, and I passed some time chatting to peeps, including Jersey peeps, who are always the best to chat to during a rough time.

Anyway, I have energy to potter about and do things. And less pain.

I got on with some literary work. I published a copy of Tip of the Iceberg 1, which is an anthology of letters to do with the CofE. The name is self-explanatory.
Then I made some manuscripts into e-books.
Then I edited a short story and looked at some marketing for my books.
Someone bought a copy of 'Goodnight Anna' while I was looking at the stats :)

Then it was on to music. I have not been at work today, firstly because of rain and secondly because I don't want to go back into relapse so I thought rest was good.
I am just working through my syllabus as I watch Hollyoaks.

I am worried about Bob. I hope he is OK.

Everything needs money at the moment and I don't have much of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.