This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Tuesday Evening

Good evening,

Well what a long day!

Last night I was tired and I went to bed early. But I had nightmares, and I woke myself up by screaming for help.
The cat was sitting there with his eyes very round when I woke because I was screaming.
The cat considered what help I might need, decided that I didn't, licked his paws, and wandered off.

It was 4am, but I no longer get up if I wake at 4am, because I need to encourage good sleeping patterns. So I dozed off again, it always makes it harder for me to wake in the morning, and so I struggled to wake when the alarm went off, but I had a long trip to the dentist to make.
We live in a poor economic area and the nearest NHS dentist is 8 miles away, two bus rides away.

So I scrambled into some clothes and tea, and didn't have time for breakfast or a shower, and off I went.
The thing is, you either leave early to get to these places and end up early sometimes, or risk not getting there in time.
I arrived early, and so I got some important stuff done in town.

The dentist was fine, I have to go back in three weeks. I always get a headache from the dentist, presumably because of my jaw being sensitive and TMJ.

After dentist I headed for the charity shop and a productive shift of work there, then I headed home via the library and the supermarket.

At home I watched the Simpsons and Hollyoaks while doing some music, and eating supper.
Then I did the Tuesday housework, which is hoovering and cleaning and doing the bins as tomorrow is bin day.

Then I have been doing music and had a shower.

The night air is drifting in the window and it smells sharp and smoky, too tempting to go out for a walk, but I am now in my pyjamas, and although the neighbours are used to me, I don't think I will try that! :)

Another early night I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment