Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 11 April 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well what a rotten day for sport! :)

This morning I did bacon and eggs for breakfast and then I set off on a shopping trip to Poundland in the next town.
While I was there, I remembered that I had to go and talk about that new garden.
So I hurried home, dropped the groceries off, and went to that meeting.

That went well, and then I went to the charity shop, and we talked about my walk, and how I am inspired to try out a new walk.
We also talked sport as well, I am a Cambridge to the death person, and my boss is an Oxford to the death person, so of course we argued, and he was right, I bet he is celebrating.
The other sport of course was the National, and after wandering round the shops, I hurried home to watch the sport.
All the political parties are hounding shoppers in town, I am sure I could create some fun out of that.

The National brought all the horses home safe, which was good, but my poor old horse was derailed by a riderless horse when he was doing so well! :(
Poor old Across The Bay! You can see why I chose him. I didn't have time to look at jockeys, trainers or race records, so I picked Across the Bay for obvious reasons, his Name.
When I look across the Great Ship Bay to the Great Hill, I find relief from the grief and horror of what the Church of England have done to me.
Those of you who are familiar with nortylanguage would think I would back shutthedoor. Well he did run well, but no, I had so little time to look at the National that I just picked the name that resounded most with me, and my horse could have won if he hadn't been derailed.

So, my horse was derailed, and Oxford rowed a faultless race while Cambridge never really got going.
Well at least I peeled the potatoes for tonight and tomorrow's meals while I watched.
I also grilled some turkey and had a cuppa.

I need to get teabags and bread, and have a quick bike ride and then settle to music practice.

I can't believe it! Pie in the Sky is on! Can I watch it without flashbacks?
Call the Midwife is on later. Will I get any music done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.