Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 11 April 2015

Saturday Morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday the cold mist lifted and produced a hot sunny day.
I went to bike down the front and I was wearing a jumper and I ended up too hot! :)

I biked along, the sea was calm and the tide was in, people were sunbathing and the children were paddling, it is almost swim in the sea time again.
I sat on the front and had an ice cream to celebrate the walk.

I have made a good recovery from the walk already, apart from the bad leg, which needs a scan.
I spent a lot of yesterday re-arranging things in my room.

Then, just as I was getting sleepy last night, my landlady and her daughter came round, they didn't stay long, but when they had gone, I fell into bed and slept deeply.

My housemate must be back on shifts, because she went out early this morning and I woke up, thinking it was something like 9am, but it was only 7.30.

I am sitting here, listening to Magic FM. It is raining outside and I have very little to do today, music practice and maybe a bit of shopping at Poundland in the next town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.